Thursday, December 21, 2017

Hello Dear


from:Charles Feeney WWW.@viola.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:Charles Feeney <charlesfeeney31@gmail.com>

Hello Dear

My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic
Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe
strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind
? that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give
$12,900,000.00 USD to randomly selected individuals worldwide. you should count
yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while
searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I
know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Regards,
Charles Feeney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.