Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I HAVE BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU


from:Steve Dilon "steve30."@rapid.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:Steve Dilon <col.steve30@yahoo.com>

I am Steve Dilon, a U.S soldier currently carrying out my duty in Syria. I have a proposal for you. I and some of my colleagues recovered some huge amount of money here last two weeks during an operation. We just shared the money some days ago and I want to move mine to a safe place that why am contacting you through this mail because this is the only means of communication I have here.

I came across your email when I was searching for a random person online who I can trust with this proposal. I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money which is $9.8 million USD if you are willing to do the deal with me and I also want you to know that this is very legit.

Here is my personal email address: col.steve30@yahoo.com you can reply me here if you are willing to do this deal with me and I will advise you ahead on how I will send the funds out to you.



I will wait for your response.



Best Regards,

Col Steve Dilon

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.