Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Attention Customer,


from:Dir. Jacqueline Sumual faccilongo.nicola@alice.it
reply-to:w_union607@outlook.com

Attention Customer,

You have received this email because you are a Customer of Western Union
Money
Transfer.
I have been trying to get in-touch with you on phone
before I traveled. I have handed over your funds of $
2,500.000.00 USD to the
new Director here Rev. Innocent Johnson. I have remitted the first payment of
$5,000 with the help of my working partner Rev. Innocent Johnson to you and
here is the information.

Money Transfer Control Number M.T.C.N: 551-999-3805
Sender’s First Name: PETER
Sender’s Last Name: CHUKWU
Text Question:.......RIGHT
Answer: .............NOW

I told him to keep sending you $ 5,000 USD daily until the payment of $
2,500.000.00 USD is completed and again forward them your Telephone number,
Full
Name, Your Country and address so that they will be sure.Please,contact: Rev.
Innocent Johnson with the below details:

Contact Person Rev. Innocent Johnson
Phone: +229-63724086
Email:(w_union607@outlook.com)

Noted: If there is any problem with the transfer, do contact Rev. Innocent
Johnson and he will solve it for you. The care of the funds is under his
custody now.

Regards,
Dir. Jacqueline Sumual

This one just kills me.  Not only is the Western Union guy a Reverend, but his name is Innocent Johnson?  Innocent.  Johnson.  I'm not even going to describe the mental image I have in my head.  Innocent Johnson.  That's got to be one of the funniest ones I've seen...

~Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.