Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Attention: Beneficiary


from:Mr. Daniel TOURE "www."@drive.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"Mr. Daniel TOURE" <danieltoureatlantique89@email.cz>

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Daniel TOUR,I work with the Bank Atlatique Benin Republic as deputy managing director.I wish to place your name as the beneficiary to fifteen million three hundred thousand dollars only due to the death of the depositor who died years ago along with her family.I am the account manager of the deceased and he died along with his next of kin hence i want to place your name as next of kin to receive the funds.

However, i assure you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in Benin Republic once the fund is transferred to your bank account.The funds I am referring to is right here in this bank floating in suspense account, therefore i solicit for you to be in collaboration with me to have this done.It will be transferred into an account you will provide any where in the world.I will need you to provide the cooperation following information urgently to enable the attorney start the processing of all the relevant legal documents for the fund remittance to your account.

Note : Immediately you receive the funds,i will travel to your country to get my share and invest in your country with your help!

Kindly write me back only on my private e-mail account for further details on how we can successfully follow due process within ambit of the law to get this funds transferred to your account.My e-mail is : danieltoureatlantique89@email.cz

Write me back on this email: danieltoureatlantique89@email.cz

1) Full Name:
2) Full Address:
3) Tel:
4) Age:
5) Sex:
6) Occupation Status:

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Daniel TOURE
+229 96683073
Jesus Belzunce on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.