Thursday, August 31, 2017

Reply !!!


from:Mrs Mary Hamiltoninfo@hamilton.com
reply-to:mrsmhamilton890@yahoo.com

This is a personal email directed to you. My names are Mary Hamilton, I
won the Euro Million Jackpot of 13 Million Pounds on November 2014 and i
have just commenced my Charity Donation by giving out a cash donation of
$2,500,000.00 USD to three (3) lucky individuals, three (3) charity
organizations from any part of Ireland and all over the WORLD. Your email
address was submitted to me by the Google Management Team, if you received
this email then you have been listed as one of the lucky millionaires this
third quarter of the year. To proceed send me the below information so
that i can issue a Certified Cashier's Check in your favor and have my
affiliate courier deliver it to your doorstep.

=====================================================
Full Name: Country: Age: Occupation: Sex: Mobile/Tel:
=====================================================

To verify the genuineness of this email and my winnings, please see the
links web page below;

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-30099953

Contact Me on this email; ( mrsmhamilton890@yahoo.com)

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.