Monday, August 21, 2017

General John Nicholson (Kabul Afghanistan US ARMY )


from:GEN. JOHN NICHOLSON "www."@helen.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"GEN. JOHN NICHOLSON" <generaljohnnicholson341@gmail.com>

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found your contact particulars in an address journal and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray that this your email address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive funds on my behalf.

    I am General John Nicholson Jr,an officer in the US Army, I was moved to Afghanistan as new army General commander, i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of funds and to conceal this kind of money became a problem to me, so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.

    You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me this email address below: generaljohnnicholson341@gmail.com


     Please view this video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spAf99R9yOk

    God Bless America.

   General John Nicholson Kabul Afghanistan US ARMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.