Friday, August 18, 2017

Message


from:manuel@cantv.net
reply-to:stevenmamuela@gmail.com
to:Recipients <manuel@cantv.net>

I work with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs my office Monitors and control the affairs of all banks and financial Institutions concerned with foreign contract payments. I am one of the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line to foreign contracts settlement section.I write to present you to the Debt Management Office that you are among the people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to the unpaid certified contract funds. If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule for this period. Regards, Steven Mamuela.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.