Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Mutual Relationship

 from:Paul Allen freelottowins487@gmail.comreply-to:hoopera090@gmail.com
to:
bcc:xxxxxxx@gmail.com
date:Oct 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
subject:Mutual Relationship
mailed-by:gmail.com
signed-by:gmail.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more

--
I am Barrister Paul Allen base in London,sorry for not informing you
before writing to you.It is of great importance that I must. I have a
lucrative proposal worth TWELVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND United
States Dollars belong to my late client Mr. James Williams he died 15
years ago with his family on a plan crash.

I am the only person that know about this deposit with the bank, I
have discussed with his account officer he said I should present any
of Mr. James Williams family to stand as the next of kin and receive
the fund. I want you to stand as the next of kin and receive the fund
from the bank. I know we have to secure all the documents that will
make you the next of kin and submit to the bank for approval.

If you aspect this offer reply me with your Full Name, Address,
private phone number, ID card or passport. For the sharing is 50/50
deal as soon as I receive this information's we will discuss more.

I look forward to a new beginning.

Barrister Paul Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.