Wednesday, October 14, 2020

GOD'S WORK

 

from:Mrs. Carolyn Wright carolynwright11@outlook.com
reply-to:mrscarolynwright31@gmail.com
to:xxxxxxx@gmail.com
date:Oct 6, 2020, 10:36 AM
subject:GOD'S WORK
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more

I'm Mrs. Carolyn Wright from Austria, a 76 years old widow with cancer. I got your email ID from your country's guestbook while searching for a reliable person whom I can confide in, I will like to share a private information with you and I will appreciate if you contact me through my email and furnish me with your information such as Name, Sex, Age, Marital Status, Contact Address, Phone Number: to enable me write a letter of authorization on your behalf to the bank First inland bank Nigeria plc so that they can transfer my fund worth Ten million united state dollars to your account for the purpose of helping the poor as indicated on my WILL.

REPLY ME HERE : carolynwright121@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.