Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I'm Diplomatic Agent Gerald Brad


from:clement -William denis.menapace@alice.it
reply-to:gentdiplomantic@yahoo.com

I'm Diplomatic Agent Gerald Brad
I have been trying to reach you on your Email about couple of days

now, just to inform you about my successful arrival in  Dulles

International Airport Washington DC with your ATM VISA CARD. Which I

have been instructed by UPS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered

to your home address. The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal

back up papers to prove to them that the ATM VISA CARD ready delivery,

I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much

pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still

keeping me here is the airport custom yellow tag and International

Clearance Permit certificate. Which is not placed on the package, one

of the Airport Authority has advice that we get the custom yellow tag

and International Delivery Permit certificate which cost $55USD.
Regard clement -William
call or text messages+202 858-5155
Email......( gentdiplomantic@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.