Thursday, October 26, 2017

Notice from First Lady United State Of America.


from:Mrs. Melania Trump "USA."@poppy.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"www.melaniatrump1970usa@hotmail.com" <www.melaniatrump1970usa@hotmail.com>

 Notice from First Lady United State Of America.


I am ( Mrs. Melania Trump ) and I am written to inform you about your Bank Check Draft containing the sum of ($18 million united state dollars) that was brought by United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic to the white house Washington DC and has been mandated to be deliver to your home address,being 14th Saturday 2017. Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately. Text or call me now with this number: +1(202) 389-9383 for in verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

  Reconfirm your details below.

1 Beneficiary’s Full Name ………………….
2 Sex: ………………………………………………
3 Date of Birth: …………………………………
4 Nationality: ……………………………………
5 Occupation: …………………………………..
6 Physical Address: …………………………..
7 Telephone Number: ………………………..
8 Private E-mail Address: …………………..

You check is containing the sum of ($18 million united state dollars).I have done all the necessary arrangement in delivering of your funds. Here is my phone number or send me an sms,+1(202) 389-9383  but i prefer sms because I'm always busy with my husband ( Mr.Donald Trump ) and i can't be able to pick calls all the time. I will be waiting to hear from you immediately, thanks and God bless you.


Regard,

Mrs. Melania Trump.
First Lady United State Of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.