Friday, October 27, 2017

Greetings

~BlueDragonfly's comments are always in purple italics. 
from:Capt. William D Swenson uat.jack@forest.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:captainwilliam.swenson@outlook.com


From and reply-to are a mis-match.  As always...

Greetings
I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found your contact particulars in an address journal and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money and gold on my behalf.

Does the above really sound like it's written by an American Army Captain?  No.  No, it does not.  

I am Capt. William D Swenson , an officer in the US Army,and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force currently deployed in Afghanistan.

Sure you are.  I totally believe every word you're telling me.  Not.

We were moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of money and gold and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe cation entirely out of trouble spot.

Out of trouble spot?  Are you serious?  Who the hell talks like this?  And how stupid do you think people are?

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you.
God Bless America.

Capt. William D Swenson
Kabul Afghanistan  ...because every soldier reveals his or her location in the signature of their email...
US ARMY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.