Friday, August 5, 2011

Everyone loves Spam...

...right? Wait...the email kind, or the canned meat-food product kind? Actually, I'm referring to the email kind. Over the past several months, I've noticed an increase in the desperate emails from some banker in some foreign country who just has to talk to me right away about some delivery....of millions of dollars.

First of all, I find them hilarious. Seriously, if you're going to try to scam someone, at least do a spell-check on your email! Not only are these emails filled with bad grammar, but the story lines of these things are always entertaining.

I had the thought that perhaps, by posting these works of literary genius in a blog, I could prevent a victim - just one - from falling for these. So here you have it...the Daily Spam.

Now, granted, I may not post daily, but at the very least, weekly. And I'm sure there will be no shortage of material. So check back often when you need a laugh, or have nothing better to do.

And please...if you find this site while looking for info on a questionable email you've received, please leave a comment and let me know that my efforts are worthwhile!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.