Monday, November 23, 2020

(no subject)

 

from:Mrs. Woody vv1@gbvxo.in via yahoo.com 
reply-to:mrswoody.w.howard@gmail.com
to:
date:Nov 21, 2020, 5:35 AM
subject:

My name is Mrs. Woody Howard, I am a dying woman who decided to donate what I have to charities. I am 60 years old and I was diagnosed with cancer about four years ago, right after my husband died in a plane crash as a pilot, I was affected by a donation from what I inherited from my late husband for good work rather than letting his relatives use the hard earned money my husband earned.

As I lie on my sick bed, I want you to help me fulfill my last wish on the ground that will be very profitable to you. I want to make a total of 10.5 million USD (ten million five hundred thousand United States dollars) for you, and I want you to distribute a portion of it to any charitable home for me and the rest for yourself and your family which I will report on how everyone is involved, please get more contact information Call me ASAP.
With Regards,
Mrs. Woody Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.