Tuesday, March 13, 2018

TNT COURIER DIPLOMATIC AGENT CALL ME OR TEXT (805) 518-3973


from:DIPLOMATIC AGENT JOHN BELLA dtfkm@mx2.canvas.ne.jp
reply-to:diplomatjohnbella@diplomats.com


-- 
I AM DIPLOMAT JOHN BELLA I have been trying to reach you on your
Telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival
In John F.Kennedy International Airport New York City USA? I am here with your Consignment BOX worth $4.8millions USA
Dollars which I have been instructed by TNT COURIER DIPLOMATIC COURIER
COMPANY to be delivered to you.

This is to inform you that I have  just arrived at the airport now with your consignment box so please reconfirm to me this fellow information immediately to enable me proceed;

Reconfirm the following information’s below so that I can Deliver your consignment box to you today.
Contact me here with this e-mail and phone number
Contact e-mail address:(diplomatjohnbella@diplomats.com)
Contact phone number:+1(347) 956-8170


NAME: ======================================ADDRESS: ===================================MOBILE NO.:=================================NAME OF YOUR CITY:==========================NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ==============A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: =============

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)
Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot
Email me :( diplomatjohnbella@diplomats.com)
Or call me (347) 956-8170
Regard
DIPLOMAT JOHN BELLA
TNT COURIER DIPLOMATIC AGENT CALL ME OR TEXT (347) 956-8170

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.