Monday, February 19, 2018

Hello, Beneficiary,


from:MR. William James www.@luck.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"MR. William James" <atmcard6040@yahoo.com>

Hello, Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the delivery fee of your ATM, I paid it because the ATM Card ($4.7m), has few weeks to expire and when It expires; the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to Help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire, because I know when You get your ATM definitely you must send my money back. Now I want you to contact The UPS delivery Company in BeninRepublic so that they Will deliver your Card to your address without any delay Like I stated earlier, the Delivery charge has been paid. Note I deposited it with the company yesterday.
Below Is the Company Contact Information
Contact Person: Dr, SAMUEL BOLTON
E-Mail:(atmcard6040@yahoo.com)

Contact Number: Tell +1 (951)2003119
This is what they will require from you.
Your Full Name......
Your Private Telephone......
You’re Address where the ATM will be delivering to.............
Country/Region......
Contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees.
Regards,
MR. William James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.